There’s no better way. You gotta get that water weight off first, then you’ll see exactly how much fat you’re dealing with. You would probably be more successful losing fat by tackling water retention first. Try this simple detox. You’ll thank me for it. I lost 4 pounds just the first week alone. 4 pounds!!! Like I said, it’s mostly water and maybe some old gunk in the trunk. 🙂 Watch my video on why detox is so important.
This is what I drank once, everyday for an entire week. Nuff said.
- handful of spinach or kale
- a bunch of cilantro (about 10 to 15)
- 1/3 – 1/4 cucumber (large) or 2-3 Persian cucumbers (small)
- 1/2 or whole lemon (juice), 1/2 for less tang
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 slice ginger
- 1 tbs ground flaxseed (what I use)/chia seed blend (what I use)
- 8 oz water
- stevia (optional, preference)
- ice (optional)
- 1 tbs psyllium husk (optional, what I’ve used in the past)
- 1 serving of aloe vera juice (optional, what I’ve used in the past)
- Pour all ingredients into blender and set to smoothie (what I use)
I usually put 2 tbs of stevia but I’ll be switching to erythritol sometime soon. I like to put ice cubes after blending, right before I’m ready to drink it. The heavier you are, the more weight you should expect to lose within that first week alone.
By His Grace, Sheela