My Words Are Nothing Without You

Father in Heaven, I present this heart and mind to You again. Allow my words to communicate love and light. Let them have power. Let them be emphasized greatly. But much more than that, let them make sense because You are the bigger picture. Let this prayer magnify You gloriously. I emphasize You. Without You, I grow weak and weary searching for words. Without You, I am misunderstood, and desperate for meaning. I need You and I want You. You are what keeps this heart and mind in harmony with one another, and in harmony with You. You help me make sense. My words are nothing without You. I accept You by exchanging my common sense for Your wisdom. You become my utmost desire and my conscience. I become one with You. In a world of darkness, You help me understand. You are what means a lot to me. You change my stance to help me see things the way You do. You light up my path so that I may have a better view. When I acknowledge You, Your knowledge becomes my way of life. So I embrace You because You mean more than life alone to me. I offer this life, so that I can make sense of it in You. I offer these words in Your Son’s name. Amen.

Jesus name

John 1:1-5

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Check out my YouTube channel!

1. helenrj says:

Your words about the Word were most needed today. Thank you.

🙂 I had to share the good Word!

1. helenrj says:

It is so good to share the Word…something so personal but at the same time so public–an encouragement that should be shouted from the rooftops and blasted across the world!

You know I just love it when the same energy is reciprocated! …So personal yet public.. I love your thoughts! Great to know you! 😀

3. helenrj says:

ditto to you!

2. He is our strength, he is our wisdom. He is our protector, he is our safe haven. He is our teacher, he is our laughter. He is our tears, he is our joy. He is our daily bread, he is our living water. He knows our thoughts before we are able to form them into words. He knows our heart and loves us because of it. Be blessed, my friend.

I love your words Susan! You encourage me right back.”He knows our thoughts before we are able to form them into words.” Amen! Blessings received.

3. RC says:

Reblogged this on Glory to God.

Thank you RC for the reblog. I appreciate it a lot. God bless! 🙂