God Bless Your Success

Growing up, I was taught that you can only have success if you’re either a nurse, a doctor, a lawyer, or an engineer. So I believed that as long as I studied to become one of these, I would definitely fit the bill for success. I’ve tried to be so many things I wasn’t just to feel that I belonged in my family. And the harder I tried, the more I felt I did not belong. I always thought that you could have success if you loved money enough. And the more I tried to interest myself with money, the more it left me empty handed. I was taught that in order to have success, you would have to forget about everyone else and only focus on yourself. This was the toughest thing I was expected to do next to forgiving. I was confused, because at the same time my freedom was taken away from me. And the more I helped myself, and only myself, the more success seemed like miles away.

It wasn’t until I came to the revelation that love was the way to success. For so long I had such a hard time loving people and keeping friends because of traumatic experiences in my past. I could not trust, I could not forgive, and I didn’t have a real sense of love for myself. Jesus was the one who taught me how to love myself after realizing what He did for me. He loves me so much, so that I could love others and have real relationships with them. I believe that real, loving relationships/friendships is the key to success in this world. A genuine heart for another can only build up their self-esteem, which in turn helps and encourages ourselves to keep pursuing a life of positivity. Because when we live with such an attitude, God puts the right people in our lives or directs us to them, so that we may be encouraged and helped along the way, at the same time inspiring and encouraging others as well. The journey/walk of love is the accomplishment itself. For when we focus on the worldly view that success is the goal, we’ll never be content with what we have or where we are. But when we focus on Love, which is Christ, He will show us great and mighty things which we did not know was even possible.

So Christ is Love and we’re taught that He is the way to God. The Holy Spirit guides our success, and thus God becomes our Goal. Success only becomes the Goal when we have a full understanding of the relationship between the Son and the Father, when we learn how to love genuinely and unconditionally. This is why our relationship with Him should never halt, but rather continue. Jesus wants us to become a success in the Father. In other words, He wants and reminds us to become one with Him by letting the Holy Spirit live in us, because He wants the best for us, which is God Himself. Those who have a materialistic/worldly sense of success have a materialistic/worldly sense of love. They are never content, always seeking for more happiness. Money can never buy you love or joy. If you love only to be happy, then your success will only make you happy. There will be no joy. The joy of the Lord is your strength…your strength to love and thus find success to help you press on to your goal. Keep walking with Love and stay strong. God gave you the ability to love…that’s if you accept that He loved you first. Then, watch your life become a success as you love others whole-heartedly. What does success mean to you?

Image

Ephesians 3:16-19
 I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit. Then Christ will make His home in your hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong.  And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

1. Julius says:

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it,
    you are a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your
    blog and definitely will come back later on. I want to encourage
    that you continue your great work, have a nice day!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. 🙂 I’ve recently returned from a long time of not blogging, and this was very encouraging, so thank you Julius and God bless!

2. courtgrip says:

“Those who have a materialistic/worldly sense of success have a materialistic/worldly sense of love. They are never content, always seeking for more happiness. Money can never buy you love or happiness. If you love only to be happy, then your success will only make you happy. There will be no joy. The joy of the Lord is your strength…your strength to love and thus find success to help you press on to your goal.”

Thank you so much for the reminder :”) ♥

😀 I appreciate your kindness! 🙂

3. olgatodd says:

Reblogged this on Inspiration for Daily Living and commented:
    What a beautiful message!!

Thanks for reblogging Olga!

1. olgatodd says:

I loved it 🙂

God bless you! 😀

1. olgatodd says:

You too dear 🙂

4. Binah says:

Great post. It is better to have successful and enduring relationships than monetary gain.

Amen! Thank you Binah! God bless you! 🙂

5. belsbror says:

Hi! I nominated you for the Semper Fidelis and You’re a Miracle Blogger Awards. Please get the badges at http://wp.me/s32YrK-service and get more info. Have a wonderful day. 🙂

6. RMB Photography says:

That was an article I needed to read. Sometimes I need a reminder. Thank you and God bless you and your success! 🙂

Hehe. Awesome! Thanks for stopping by Ryan! May you have a great and blessed day!! 😀

1. RMB Photography says:

You too Angel! 😀

7. I struggled so long with this, too. Even had other Christians tell me I “should” go out and do something to make money. “Those who have a materialistic/worldly sense of success have a materialistic/worldly sense of love.” Absolutely right. I have had such a full sense of love and joy at what God has put on my heart to do for His kingdom, that even through the struggles, I know He walks with me. Trusting and abiding in Him are my success. He does “show us great and mighty things which we did not know was even possible” because His thoughts and His ways are above our ways.

God is blessing your success.

Amen. Amen. Amen. Wooo the energy is strong! It hits home big time for me. Money is the root of all evil. God blesses those who have their hope and trust in Him. I want to call you mom and give you a big hug!!

1. Honored! Hugs and kisses back, sweet one.

God takes His time in my head. 🙂 🙂 🙂

1. please my email. i’m waiting there.