I Run to You

I want to praise You as early as I can because it’s an urgency in my heart to please You. I want to tell You that this heart, this mind, this body still belongs to You. I want to invite You first before other things start to invite themselves. I love You and I don’t want anything else to get in the way of my pure desire for You. Lord again, I am letting You guide me. I am not giving you mere permission. I am telling You, You must. I choose Your guidance, because it never fails, because I grow with pride knowing that it’s You who rules over me. My life is not my own. I am Yours. My soul is Yours. I am bound to You. I do what You want and I do what You say. And I can only agree. Amen my Lord. I run. I surrender.

6a00d83451580669e2014e8966f9de970d-500wi

1 Conrinthians 9: 25-27

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

Check out my YouTube channel!

1. dorcasgraham says:

Thanks for the follow. You have such an inspirational and uplifting blog. Be blessed!

Thank you! God bless you more! 🙂

2. helenrj says:

I popped by via Marmar’s website. This post made me smile and nod. One sentence especially will become part of my daily prayer: “…I want to invite You first before other things start to invite themselves.” Thank you for sharing!

Hi Helen. Well your comment is definitely making me smile too. Hehe. 🙂 To lift up people’s spirits…this is what I hope to do as a blogger, because I just never seem to run out of positive things to say. Marmar and I are good friends and we’re like a team. God bless you!!

3. Wonderful post. So glad I found your blog.
    With respect, hope, joy and love, Carmela

Hello Carmela! 🙂 Thank you for stopping by. Good morning. I am going to follow as well. God bless! 🙂

4. After this, I cannot NOT follow you! How absolutely beautiful. And I love your sub-head. What a terrific reminder, even at my age. Thank you.

Thank you Susan! I’m glad we are both followers…of Christ. 🙂

5. Thanks for following my blog–I popped over here right away, and am now following you too. God bless you BIG, little Sis. Yes, we are important to Someone.

Hehee. 🙂 And thanks for popping in Bennetta. Nice to meet you! God bless!

True mark of a Christian. Love the energy!! You are an inspiration yourself. I love what you do on your blog and I’m glad I’ve made a friend in you. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 – “So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.” I’m on fire again. Wooo! 🙂

7. awesome reminder. God bless you more. by the way please i copied your shee’s nice page here http://marmarthunder.wordpress.com/the-rethinkers/. please let me know how would you like your profile to appear on my page. THank you for accepting my invitation. inspire more. Have a great day!

I am smiling from ear to ear. 😀 Good morning! Thank you for inviting me. I feel like I won a liebster award or something haha! God bless you Mar! 🙂

1. I just want my reader to read more good stuff and be inspired more with christian perspective. you’re story is a unique one and it will serve it’s purpose. I admire women like you. May God do wonderful things through you.